MiniMath Forums

Online Discussion forum for Cartoon Network's MiniMath game

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What are the health risks to becoming a Radiation Therapist?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jilljill

PostSubject: What are the health risks to becoming a Radiation Therapist?    Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Please respond if you can give some critical and specific information maybe through personal experience or through data. I would like to know if there is information out there about whether people in this field are popping up with health complications related to being exposed to radiation. Thanks!

martin2020

PostSubject: Re: What are the health risks to becoming a Radiation Therapist?    Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Radiologic Technologist Vs Radiation Therapist at CSU Long Beach?
I am currently a senior student at CSULB pursuing my BA in Graphic Design.
I am thinking of going into medical field because of its stability and higher pay, and also it's a rewarding career.
For someone who doesn't have any experience in the health care program, how long would it take me to become a Radiologic Technologist? or a Radiation Therapist? And by that time, are they still hot in the job market? And is Cal State Long beach is a good school for this career?
====================
Fort McMurray Real Estate agents
Back to top Go down
View user profile
martin2020

PostSubject: Re: What are the health risks to becoming a Radiation Therapist?    Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:01 am

Keep in mind that it is possible for people to become progressive even if they come from a conservative family. If reproduction were necessary for spreading an idea or lifestyle, homosexuals would go extinct. However, that is not to say that low birth rate cannot harm a group's population. The most likely way to be converted to an idea is to be born into it and have your parents teach you. Consider the Shakers for example, a 19th century religious movement. One of their practices was absolute chastity. As a result they never had children and the movement died as quickly as it began.
==========
seattle fertility acupuncture
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the health risks to becoming a Radiation Therapist?    

Back to top Go down

What are the health risks to becoming a Radiation Therapist?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1